New Process Fibre is an ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer that offers premium quality Tool and Die Manufacturing Services that cater to varied tooling requirements. Our state of the art tooling facilities fulfill all your intricate and basic tooling needs. We incorporate the latest technology machines and equipment that can perform operations with ease and reduce our cycle time.
- Life of Program Tooling – a Partial Tooling Charge ensures FREE maintenance of your tool part design for the life of your program
- CAD/CAM and wire EDM capabilities
- Customer Die Creations
- Compound and progressive dies are available
- Available multi-cavity tools designed to save on material costs and improve throughput
- Can produce Economical and Critical tolerance tooling applications
- Criticial Thicknesses from 0.005” to 0.250”
- Formed parts as small as 0.093” in diameter to as large as 24” square
- High productivity for all small and large-scale production runs
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) can be provided
For more information about our Tool and Die Making capabilities Email us by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with additional information.