New Process Fibre has a large selection of conventional and high-speed punch presses, coupled with over 8,000 washer dies in stock. We house over 75 punch presses of various tonnage, including 14 high-speed presses which operate up to 400 strokes per minute. We punch from strip stock as well as coil stock.
We have a large variety of materials to choose from such as Acetal, Buckfab, Delrin®, Epoxy Glass, Fish Paper, Mylar®, Nomex®, Nylatron®, Nylon MDS, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6/6, Phenolic, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Teflon™ PTFE, PEEK®, PVC, UHMW, Ultem®, Vulcanized Fibre and much more. New Process Fibre can form Custom Washers, Spacers, Tags, End Laminations, Gaskets, Insulators and many other Specialized Parts.
A large array of colors and/or color matching is available on certain materials. Standard colors available are Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, Orange and White. Minimum quantities may apply for special colors.
All Stamped Parts are available in English and/or Metric Units.
- Life of Program Tooling - a Partial Tooling Charge ensures FREE maintenance of your tool part design for the life of your program
- CAD files accepted
- Short Run Stampings
- High Run Stampings
- Progressive Stampings
- Custom Die creations
- Special Shapes; Diamond, Oval, Triangle, Rectangle, Round and many more
- Critical tolerances achieved
- Thicknesses from 0.005” to 0.250”
- Formed parts as small as 0.093” in diameter to as large as 24” square
- Tolerance on parts as Quote or to Customer Specifications
- Embossing/Screen Printing/Nomenclature on Custom Parts
- PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) is available
- All Stamped Parts available in English and/or Metric Units
- In-house prototype runs using Steel Rule Dies for Die Cutting
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, (PSA) Applied to Stamped Parts
Click on the STAMPED PARTS heading to learn more about our non-metallic components capabilities