With more than 10,000 washer dies in-house and 75 conventional and high-speed punch presses intended to punch both strip and coil stock, New Process Fibre is well-equipped to handle standard and custom part orders of any size. Ready to handle requests ranging from a single part to multi-millions, our team is experienced in production with a broad variety of materials.
We have a wide selection of materials in stock, including Acetal, Buckfab, Delrin®, Epoxy Glass, Fish Paper, Mylar®, Nomex®, Nylatron®, Nylon MDS, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6/6, Phenolic, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Teflon™ PTFE, PEEK®, PVC, UHMW, Ultem®, Vulcanized Fibre, and much more.
New Process Fibre can form custom washers, spacers, tags, end laminations, gaskets, insulators, and many other specialized parts in an array of color options.
- CAD files accepted
- Short and High Run Stampings
- In-house prototype runs using steel rule dies for die cutting
- Progressive Stampings
- Custom Die creations
- Special shapes, such as diamond, oval, triangle, rectangle, round, and many more
- Critical tolerances achieved, specifically for thicknesses from 0.005" to 0.250" and formed parts as small as 0.093" in diameter to as large as 24" square
- Embossing/screen printing/nomenclature on custom parts
- PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) available
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) applied to stamped parts
Select from the Stamped Part options below to learn more about New Process Fibre's specific stamped part offerings: