New Process Fibre has been stamping and die cutting non-metallic washers, spacers, gaskets, shims, and many other custom shapes for a variety of customers since 1927.
At our 55,000 square foot facility, we provide quality and service to our customers that add value and provide a competitive advantage to their projects in the aerospace/military, construction, industrial, archery, automotive, electronic, fastener, furniture, hunting, fishing, elevator, power hand tool, plumbing, marine, transformer and numerous other industries.
We offer a wide array of colors, including red, green, blue, yellow, black, orange and white; color matching is also available on certain materials. (Minimum quantities may apply for special colors.)
New Process Fibre offers:
- Sheet extrusion and slitting
- Slitting and shearing
- In-house tool and die making
- Non-metallic stamping
- Embossing/screen printing/nomenclature on custom parts
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) applied to stamped parts
- Materials and stamped parts in either English and/or metric units
Select from the Fabrication Services options below to learn more about New Process Fibre's fabrication offerings.