There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The first is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality materials for our non-metallic stamped products. The second is to make sure we can provide this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic sheet stock, strips, and continuous rolls and coils.
All sheets, rolls, and coils are available in English and/or metric units and in a variety of standard and custom color options.
At New Process Fibre, we offer:
- A wide range of extruded thermoplastic sheet options
- UV Stabilizers
- High Density and Low Density Polyethylene, (HDPE & LDPE)
- Standard and Flame Retardant Polypropylene, Nylon 6 & 6/6, MDS and Filled Nylon, Acetal Copolymer and Homopolymer
- Thicknesses from 0.005" to 0.250"
- Material tolerances as quoted or to customer specifications
- Widths from 0.5" to 38" untrimmed
- Affordability in small quantities, with special discounts for higher volumes
Select from the Plastic Sheets & Rolls options below to learn more about New Process Fibre's specific stamped part offerings: