New Process Fibre is an ISO 9001:2008 Non-Metallic stamping company with in-house capabilities to extrude High Density Polyeythlene and Low Density Polyethylene, Acetyl Copolymer, Polypropylene Homo and Co-polymer and Fire Retardant Thermoplastics as well as Nylon 6, 6/6 and MDS into sheets, strips, rolls and coils in a variety of thicknesses and colors. We stamp custom components for our own thermoplastics, as well as a large array of industry standard thermoplastic materials as seen in the list below.
All Thermoplastic Materials are available in English and/or Metric Units.
- Cellulose Acetate
- Flame Retardant Polypropylene - Formex®
- Kapton® Polyimide Film
- Nylon, MDS Filled
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6/6
- Polycarbonate (Lexan®)
- Polyester Film (Mylar®, Melinex®)
- Polyethylene (HDPE & LDPE)
- Polypropylene (Copolymer & Homopolymer)
- Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Polyurethane (limited)
- Teflon™ PTFE (TFE, FEP, Glass or Carbon- Graphite Filled)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW)
- Vinyl, Rigid & Flexible
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.