Mylar® is a Polyester Film and is registered trademark owned by Dupont Tejjin Films. Our Mylar Flat Washers are stamped from this material is thicknesses ranging from 0.002" to 0.014". Mylar Flat Washers exhibit Low Shrinkage, Low Moisture Absorption characteristics, good Dielectric Properties and High Thermal Resistance.
All Washers are available in English and Metric Units.
- Our In-House raw material production of extruded plastics and other non-metals offers unlimited material supplies with completely consistent, assured quality for Mylar® Washers.
- Mylar® Flat Washers can be created in materials from .002” to .014” thick, in sizes as small as .093” and as large as 12”.
- Colors available are Clear, White and Black.
- Our own tooling department creates both hard tooling and steel rule prototyping dies. In addition, a library of over 8,000 existing compound washer dies are ready for use with no extra tooling charges.
- High volume punch press capacity is assured by an inventory of 75 presses, with cost-efficient small units and high volume equipment capable of 400 strokes per minute.
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab below and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.