Our Acetal Copolymer Flat Washers or Spacers are made from natural and pigmented resins. Acetal Copolymer is a synthetic sheeting material that provides high strength and stiffness coupled with enhanced dimensional stability. Because of its high strength, modulus, and resistance to impact and fatigue, Acetal Copolymer is frequently used as a weight-saving metal replacement.
- Performance Characteristics
- Good Electrical Properties
- Solvent Resistant
- High Mechanical Properties
- Our In-House raw material production of extruded plastics and other non-metals offers unlimited material supplies with completely consistent, assured quality for Acetal Copolymer Washers or Spacers.
- Our own in-house tooling department creates both Hard Tooling and Steel Rule Die Cut prototyping dies. In addition, a library of over 8,000 existing compound washer dies are ready for use with no extra tooling charges.
- Wider dimensional parameters are a New Process specialty. Washers or Spacers can be created in materials from .010” to .187” thick, in sizes as small as .093” and as large as 12”.
- High volume punch press capacity is assured by an inventory of 75 presses, with cost-efficient small units and high volume equipment capable of 400 strokes per minute.
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.