Teflon™ PTFE is an excellent material for your Round Flat Washers applications. These washers are invernerable to most substances, including those containing water or oil. Teflon™ PTFE's remarkable chemical resistance is what makes this material the ideal choice to meet your application's specifications. Glass Filled Teflon™ PTFE washers are also available.
All Washers are available in English and Metric Units.
- Teflon™ PTFE exhibits a maximum operating temperature great than 600 °F.
- Excellent Dielectric Properties
- Demonstrates good Dimensional Stability
- Excellent Anti-Frictional properties
- Exhibits High Compressibility, High Creep Resistance, and Low Thermal Conductivity
- High Melt Temperature
- Inert to most chemicals
- Very Low Water Absorption Characteristics
- Low Abrasion and Wear Resistance
- Teflon™ PTFE Washers
- Available in thickness ranging from 0.0002" to 0.125"
- Flat washer diameters range from as small as 0.093" to as large as 16"
- Glass Filled Teflon™ PTFE Washers
- Available in thicknesses ranging from 0.010" to 0.125"
- Glass Filled Teflon™ PTFE Washers are available in 15% to 30%
What is Teflon™ PTFE?
To learn more, click here.
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.