Nylatron® is a proprietary nylon material filled with Molybdenum Disulfide, (MDS) and is highly resistant to wear, possesses high mechanical strength, yields very good electrical properties and is an excellent choice for load applications were moving parts is apparent. Nylatron is also self-lubricating. Used optimally for component and fastener applications such as Nylatron Flat Washers, and Nylatron Gaskets.
All Washers are available in English and Metric Units.Some of the performance characteristics of Nylatron are listed below.
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Excellent Dielectric Properties
- High Mechanical Strength
- Resistant to Wear
- Available in a Dark Gray to Black color
- Our own tooling department creates both hard tooling and steel rule prototyping dies. In addition, a library of over 8,000 existing compound washer dies are ready for use with no extra tooling charges.
- Nylatron Flat Washers can be stamped from 0.010” to 0.125” thicknesses.
- High volume punch press capacity is assured by an inventory of 75 presses, with cost-efficient small units and high volume equipment capable of 400 strokes per minute.
Nylatron® is a registered trade mark of Quadrant
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.