Garlock Flat Washers are made from Non-Asbestos materials available for stamping through New Process Fibre in very high volumes as well as small quantities. These materials provide some of the best performance characteristics in the industry for your Flat Washers applications. There is a large selection of Garlock Sealing Technologies® materials to choose from.
Here are a few examples:Series 2900
- Arimid Fibre with several Nitrile Binders available
- Good Utility Service Uses
- A blend of Aramid Fibre, Fillers and a selective of several elastometric binders
- Excellent Sealing Properties
- Typical applications such as Water, Oils and Gasoline
- Restructured Teflon™ PTFE with Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Holds up to a wide range of chemcial compounds
- Great bolt torque retention properties
All Washers are available in English and Metric Units.
Blue-Guard®, and Glyon® are registered trademarks of Glarlock Sealing Technologies®.
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.