Delrin® Homopolymer resins are made by DuPont™. These resins provide unique performance characteristics over many ordinary plastics yielding excellent strength, stiffness and impact resistance. Delrin® Flat Washers or Delrin® Spacers has equally good dimensional stability, toughness, chemical resistance, low wear and low friction resistance as well.
All Washer Dimensions available in English and/or Metric Units.
- Wider dimensional parameters are a New Process specialty. Delrin® Flat Washers or Delrin® Spacers can be created in materials from .010” to .187” thick, in sizes as small as .093” and as large as 12”
- Delrin® performance characteristics are:
- Toughness at low temperatures (down to –40°C)
- High mechanical strength and rigidity
- Fatigue endurance unmatched by other plastics
- High resistance to repeated impacts
- Excellent resistance to moisture, petrol, solvents etc.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Natural lubricity Resilience
- Good electrical insulating characteristics
- Wide temperature range (in air –50 to +90°C with intermittent use up to 160°C
Email us your part drawing(s) by clicking the "REQUEST INFORMATION" tab above and complete our on-line form and we will provide you with a detailed quotation.